Top Sport News and Political News

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Retardation

Posted on 10:07 by Ashish Chaturvedi
These are examples of retardation of my frenz in college and public places.
Enjoy

Look at his shoes..Lala or Dukao??

This one also Lala or Dukao??

The photographer is mad..Snapping pics of people's feet

Gaming or programming??

Rejects from Tg. Rambutan...Too retarded

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Unimaginable Thoughts
    A few hours ago my fren and I were chatting and suddenly we talk about the pool of frens that we currently have. And I told him as we move a...
  • New Chapter
    16.03.2011 marks a new chapter.. Not gonna look back anymore.. Just march forward.. Rawrrr
  • Top 10 Doomsday Fears
    Before going on the doomsday topic, it's the blogger's birthday so yeah, it's 1 day before 21/12/2012. So let's get back to ...
  • What a day !!!
    It's 10:46 am blogging from office... For the past 2 days [Tuesday & Wednesday] I've been busy doing some really mentally retard...
  • Kena TAG by YCC...
    This geezer just tagged me and I myself being such a wanker play this game coz just being bored as hell... Instructions: Remove ONE question...
  • Odyssey 2008/2009
    These are some of the pics taken during the Odyssey 2008/2009 From left to right: Julian, Boon Kit, YCC, Issac and Drunken Munkie The perso...
  • To the extreme
    Well I admit I cheated in exam... But this is what I found in facebook and this is by far to the extreme.. Like literally.. Can he/she even ...
  • Apple iPad mini commercial: Christmas sale booster?
    Apple released a new iPad mini commercial on showing off the FaceTime option. Is this a last ditch effort to get a few more Christmas sales ...
  • Sh!t
    This is to remind myself that I am in a very difficult situation where I actually have to do assignments for rich buggers who is willing to ...
  • Random and Insomnia Pt.III
    Are you down lately?? Yes I am Coz I got nothing better to do I can't figure out the best way to spend my holidayzzz I am like this dude...

Categories

  • Sampah (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (70)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2012 (15)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (32)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Couzzz
      • Unimaginable Thoughts
      • How beautiful Penang is??
      • Retardation
      • Memories of being 18
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (8)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Ashish Chaturvedi
View my complete profile